Country Manager France
RemoteParis, Frankrijk€ 85.000 - € 120.000 per jaarSales
Join us in shaping the future of solar innovation in France. We are Solarclarity, an international B2B e-commerce leader, and we have a strong foothold in the solar industry. As the Country Manager, you will be at the forefront of establishing and expanding our presence in France while driving business growth. In this key role, you will be responsible for shaping the market development strategy and ensuring its effective implementation in line with our objectives. Are you up for the challenge and ready to drive solar innovation in France?
An overview of your responsibilities
- Strategic Business Planning: Collaborate with headquarters to create a comprehensive business plan focused on meeting customer acquisition, revenue and margin goals, with a strong emphasis on our online business system.
- Financial Leadership: Take full responsibility for profit & loss, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Team leadership and development: Lead and develop the various teams to ensure optimal performance.
- Growth Strategy: Define a growth plan consistent with our business strategy.
- Client portfolio development: Initiate, secure, develop and track the growth of a portfolio of mid-sized clients, including installers and wholesalers, from identification to stakeholder management and continuous growth.
- Customer experience and online service: Take responsibility for the entire customer journey and explore opportunities to improve our online services in collaboration with relevant business departments, such as marketing and product management.
- Market expansion: Identify and explore new market opportunities in the solar industry while building and maintaining "the Solarclarity" proposition.
- Economic Optimization: Coordinate the economic optimization of the country organization to ensure the achievement of planned sales and margin targets in France.
- Supervision of digital marketing: Be responsible for monitoring and driving digital marketing activities.
What's in it for you?
Well, a lot. Not surprisingly, we also ask a lot from you as a forward-thinking, courageous, critical, sharp, hard-working, fun-loving, future colleague. Here's what you can expect, among other things:
- A pleasant scale-up work atmosphere. Uh what kind of atmosphere? Energetic, ambitious and fun;
- A competitive salary, annual bonus and a company car;
- 25 vacation days;
- Working in your home office and from our office in Amsterdam;
- The opportunity to participate in our participation plan.
Who are you?
You will work from France and seek collaboration with colleagues both in France and at HQ in the Netherlands. It is completely focused on an innovative and online mindset. Furthermore, you will bring the following to your application:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role with practical knowledge of building a business;
- Proven track record in business development, you bring an entrepreneurial attitude;
- Good knowledge of the online (digital sales/ e-commerce) market and the required logistics structure;
- Fluent in French and very good command of English;
- The role may involve regular travel within France and international travel to headquarters.
Solarclarity, founded in 2008, is an international B2B e-commerce company operating in the solar industry with about 160 people. Our customers are solar installers and we are committed to providing them with the best service, fast delivery and online expertise available 24/7. Our journey began in the Netherlands and Belgium and since 2015 we have expanded into Scandinavia. We aim to continuously grow and expand our presence throughout Europe, including Germany, France and Sweden. We have ambitious growth plans for the entire company.
Just can't ignore you?
Don't miss this opportunity to make a lasting impact in the solar industry. If you're ready to lead our operations in France, take on unique challenges and drive growth, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now for the Country Manager position! Do you have questions you'd like answered before applying? Then don't hesitate to contact me, Nadine Gobin, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at + 31 6 45 52 17 19.